From:
Linda Lake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Dec 2011 05:11:22 +0000
I would like to take this opportunity to THANK all the wonderful
Santa's who picked our kids off the tree. Their Christmas was beyond
belief. Every time the UPS, FEDeX or the mail lady pulled up, there
was a mad dash to the door. The UPS lady actually brought her camera
to take pictures of them trying to get into the boxes.

Again, many thanks for making the babies at Fuzzy Follies VERY happy.
One other special thanks goes to Nevada. Thank you falls short of how
we feel, but always know that we love you here in Florida!

Linda and the babies at Fuzzy Follies

The more I know about people, the more I love my ferrets!