From:
Candy Kroupa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 1996 14:30:09 -0500
Ken: we have slept with our ferrets for 15 years and never rolled over on
one.  Quite the opposite, in fact!  The ferrets dictate who sleeps where!
And Drifter DarkWeasel, Supra Genius and FLO member extraordinaire, even
tunnels under the sheets and tries to roll ME out of bed with his nose!  He
wants the warm spot, and even though I'm a good 30 times his weight, he
STILL tries!  I have found that they squeeze in and out of places like jelly
at times, and they move if you roll in such a way as to be uncomfortable to
them.  However, we also have a waterbed, which may make a difference.
Mostly though, 15 years of practice means we instinctively DON'T squoosh our
fuzz-rats and bed-moles in our sleep.

Monica:  btw - George Burns turned 100 this month, not 90!

<<<<<<<>>>>>>MESSAGE FOR FLO from Drifter DarkWeasel & Judah<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>

WARNING: All cats are NOT the enemy!  We wish to report our regret in the
passing of Shiloh, nearly 18 years old and a GREAT ferret toy.  Our humans
were very sad.  While this decreases the FDI population by 50% here, it's
just not the same without Shiloh to chase.  So please be careful what
tactics are used in the ongoing battle between FLO & FDI ---- we were not
implicated in his passing, but are laying low, just to be sure.  And
remember, without cats there wouldn't BE a FLO!!!