From:
Melissa McDaniels <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 12:25:31 -0500
Thought I'd post again to see if anyone can tell me anything about the
ferret on the cover of the new issue.  It was absolutely adorable.  I
love the coloring of it!  I've never seen one like that before.  (just
the sables and albino's)

Email me if you know anything about that kind of stuff.  I've never been
one to be picky- as long as they're healthy and happy I don't care, but I
REALLY would love to find one like that one...

Melissa ([log in to unmask])