From:
Bill & Laura <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Jan 2010 21:45:56 -0700
Hello everyone! Thanks to all of you who helped find us a new name!
Our winner was Serra Wallerius! Congratulation Serra. We will send
you something very soon as a thank you. She picked a great name with
broader reach and kept the EFS acronym.

Our paperwork is in and we are officially changed over. If you are in
need of any new contact information, please email [log in to unmask]

Some other fine entries were: Punk Rock Ferrets, Drooping Brome Ferret
Shelter, and IOU Ferret Shelter.

Thanks again!

EFS