Date:
Fri, 7 Jun 2002 07:17:49 -0700
And the winners of the Lola Raffle arrrrrrrrrrrre

Nancy Mitchell-cooler bag
Melinda M- A rescue T shirt.

No one loses in this raffle though.  I have a little something for
everyone that participated.  Give me a couple days and watch your mailbox.
I know I've said this before but I just can't thank all of you enough for
supporting Lola and the rescue.  She's such a little bit of a thing, I
was so worried about her having surgery but she came through wonderfully.
The doc removed a very large tumor from the left adrenal but said the
right one is fine.  We should have biopsy results today but do not expect
that it is malignant.  Lola is recovering in the get well suite with all
of her get well wishes taped to her enclosure.  Today she got up for a
little stroll and some cheerios and a couple raisins.  She's a remarkable
little girl and YOU all are a remarkable group of people.

Kim and all of da kids
Somethin Up My Sleeve Rescue