Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 04:42:40 -0500
i also noticed that my deaf fuzzy is a lot more hyper than the others..  i
noticed that he is awake a lot more too ..  he sleeps for like an hour at a
time then is awake for an hour or so, hehe he gets annoying ..  and if you
disturb him while hes sleeping, he just stays up, he doesn't even stretch
or yawn, hes just ready to go :) is anyone else's deaf fuzzies like this
also?

he has these white spots on his head and his belly ..  along with a bib,
white knees, and white toes ..  does this indicate a blaze pattern
somewhere in his blood, hence the deafness?

nichole and the 7 fuzzies
Ricochet: .::yawn::.morocco shut up im tryin to sleep!
NewGuy:  quit rocking the hammock morocco
Sydney:  how else is a girl to get her beauty sleep around here??
Jedda: .:::snore snore:::.
Quinn:  ::yawn:: you need it syd! Too bad youre not perfect like me
Yukon: don't wake me unless you have rubber..
Morocco: DOOK!DOOK!DOOK! wake up wake up lets play... fine then .. i guess
ill go wake up mommy n daddy..