Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 2003 04:49:29 EDT
Hi everyone!  Been a while since I've posted, but we've all been super
busy around here.  Since you've heard from me last, we've lost one of the
dearest little ferrets I've ever had the pleasure of living with.  I know
most of you remember the Utah Rescues.  Well, Mischief finally lost his
battle with the insulinoma a few months ago.  But don't you think he
didn't fight it right up to the end.

I'd like to ask you all to give a lil thought for his pal Angel that
arrived with him now.  He's got the insulinoma too.  He's doing really
well, bald butt and all - even though he does have his spells.

Ok..  I'm not a mathematic genius, but I got this ferret math down to an
art.  No matter what ppl say, 1+1 eventually = 8.  Saturday I'm going to
Huntington WV to pick up 2 sweet lil critters.  Ralphie, who reminds me
much of Angel is just over 2 yrs old.  His cagemate Chiba (female) who is
just 1 yr old, will be coming along with him too.

Ever find yourself hangin out in a chatroom when someone says "I'm gonna
kill these ferrets!" ?  Well, don't you know I was at the right place at
the right time.  The girl who made the statement is not able to keep them
anymore, so here I come with the "No, don't do that, give them to me!"  I
wonder if Daddy will understand the ferret math like I do?  Oh well, will
be a nice surprise for him.  And didn't I swear I was stopping at 6??

Sarah - the nice one - with Ginger, Maxx, Moritz, Roeh, Boomer, Angel,
and soon Ralphie and Chiba ... all missing Mischief