From:
Deborah Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2000 12:06:10 AKDT
Well, Patch and Lily have just spent their second night in our cheap,
asthetically-challenged trailer-camper.  Both ferrets seem to be fairing
well at this new arrangement.  Since we can't find a ferret-sitter in
Fairbanks, they'll just live in the camper for the 11 days until we leave
Fairbanks.  All-in-all they should live in the camper about a month before
we finally arrive in Tucson, AZ.

We have an appointment in a week for health cert. and heartworm preventative
and, much to my dismay, I need health certificates for the 2 ratties and 8
gerbils as well!  Yikes!  That'll be a crazy vet trip!!!

I'll keep you updated on the status of the move and this great adventure
progresses.

Deb Adams
Patch and Lily, ferrets
Tiffany and Annie, ratties
Angel, Cindy, Norm, Scar, Mike, Raven, Ike, and Birch, gerbils (aka "Little
Clawed Warriors")