From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 May 1998 19:16:56 EDT
My three ferrets,sounds like a tv show,all have different ideas of what is
worthy of stalking.Val,old man that he is,stalks raisins.He catches them
every time,so I guess his technique is good.No matter how hard they try and
hide.Jasmine,no petite fleur when it comes to bugs(yuck).Unlike the cats she
doesn't play with them till they break,or mom throws them outside.Nooo,she's
very serious about them bugs.My first sable female,what is it about sable
girls and bugs,was out with me at an ATM.I heard hissing and wondered what
had scared her.Come to find out it wasn't her,but the bug in her mouth
hissing.Guess she saved her mom from the big bad bug.She was a bit
disappointed when I made her let go of it.Taz is a fuzzy of different
tastes.He stalks cats,full grown ones with claws and teeth.He sneaks up on
them ,makes a lunge and gets a mouthful of fur,and an indignant cat.Perhaps
he read the posting about wild ferret diets.Most of the cats sleep in high
places now,so his diet additive is getting harder to get.

Believe it or not,I have a cat that sleeps with the ferrets.Not Taz,just the
Val and Jazz.As far as stalking rugs goes,try double sided sticky tape.Maybe
you should give her one of her own.She's just making a nest for her
babies,usually a stuffed animal or toys.Hey Todd,I liked it.Do some more.One
idea to remember your fuzzies after they cross over is to get plaster of
paris and do a pawprint.Yeah,I know it's hard,but try it when they are in
the dead ferret sleep.By the time they wake up,it's already done.If you're
the artistic type,or your ferret is,try water color pawprints.Of course you
have to expect the pawprints all over the carpet,etc.

Dooks to one and all,Sandy & fuzzbutts