From:
carmen stephan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 01:48:36 -0800
Hi,

I don't know how old your baby is (Rasmus) but if a ferret is at 9 months
old 1/3 of the size he has at that moment will come extra to it.

Also..you have bigger and smaller ferrets.

I believe your ferrets aren't that big as ours overhere..but even here I
see very big ferrets lately.  At this moment I have a very big baby (born
this year) in my shelter, he is even bigger as my biggest male Pjotr..

If your ferret is healthy and not that old he probably will grow on some
more.  Also it's normal ferrets are getting fat as soon as autumn starts..
We say overhere..the fatter the ferret the thicker/longer the fur the
colder the winter will be.

If you are sure your ferret isn't eating that much, and he is grown up
already you might let the vet check him all over..

Some ferrets eat a lot and poop it all out but to my opinion a ferret
doensn't poop that much if you give the right food.  Right food means the
body will use everything what is in it.

Good luck,
Carmen

=====
F.F.F.
NL - Pb 12, 4024 ZG, Eck en Wiel
Tel/Fax. 0344-692790
GSM:     0651-371058 na 19 uur 0626-482829