From:
Ferrets-N-Limbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 May 2003 06:36:49 -0700
The winning ticket for our raffle of the great ferret shapoed pillow was
drawn at our meeting on SAturday.  The winning ticket was 418780 which
belonged to Harold Pike of MA!!!  Congrats to him!!

Thanks to everyone out there for your continued support!!!  We would also
like to send some belated thank yous to The Roth family and to Brenda and
her Monsters for their Mother's day cards they sent us.  We were very
surprised and so happy to receive these!!  Sorry the thank you is so
late- but it did mean so much and everyone loved the thoughtand cards!!

We also wanted to mention our new ebay items..  they are listed below.
As always thanks so much for your bid(s)!!  :-)

2003 NEW Ferret Calendar (bids start at only 99 cents!!)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2323759328

Collectable, NEW Universal Studios Woody Woodpecker Rain Poncho (bids
start at only 99 cents!!)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3224360641

Like new ferret leash and harness-red (bids start at only 99 cents!!)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2323765474

Like new ferret leash and harness-green (bids start at only 99 cents!!)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2323765925

Collectable and new Planet Hollywood T-shirt (large)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3327580295

Dooks, hugs, and love to everyone!!!

--
Michelle Alverson, President