Date:
Wed, 18 May 2005 10:15:34 -0700
Bob Church, an internationally known ferret expert, will be in Raleigh,
NC on Sat., May 21.  He will be speaking from 1:00-4:00 on the following
topics; Ferret Domestication, Ferret Enrichment, 10 Problems Vets Should
Know About Ferrets, and Ferret Dental Disease and Prevention.

This is hosted by Triangle Ferret Lovers (TriFL) and is FREE to the
public.  For those wanting to come it will be at the NCSU Vet School,
Green Commons B-112 - the main entrance at the flagpole.

We welcome all those who are interested in learning more about the
fascinating world of ferrets.  This will be a real treat for new and
long time ferrets owners alike.  We hope to see you there.  Again this
is FREE to anyone who would like to come.  (Donations are always welcome
from those who are able.)

Nancy Nyren, President TriFL
For more information: http://www.trifl.org/bobc.shtml

**Please feel free to repost to others who might be
interested in coming.**

Ferret Aid 2006
June 23 - 25, 2006
Toronto, Ontario, Canada