From:
Julie Dowdy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 1999 18:28:03 -0400
Yes, yes, yes!

We lost Boo for 6 weeks.  When we went to claim her, the lady put her in
Phil's lap.  Boo sniffed Phil once and went nuts!  Climbed into his shirt,
up his back, into his hair, began to groom his ears.

Otto remembers.  If you get angry with him and reprimand him, he remembers
that and punishes you for it until you beg forgiveness in the form of
Cheerio's hours later.

Tassy remembers Coke.  She knows that is a Coke can.  Without smelling it!
If you have any other can in your hand, she doesn't care.  A red Coke can?
She's on you like white on rice.

Sturmie remembers mushrooms.  Without fail, every time we go to the grocery
store, he hunts through the bags until he finds the mushrooms so he can dig
them out of the packaging and play with them.

Howie remembers the location of my hairdryer... Yay.  Just once I wish he
would forget!!!  8)

Julie