From:
S OWINGS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 2004 22:06:07 -0700
I just wanted to tell you Chris and the Ferret list that the shelter kid
Frankie I am fostering is doing so much better.  When he came to me he
would hardly be able to walk 3 or 4 steps without having to rest for an
hour or so but now after a couple weeks of eating this kitten growth
formula cat food he's a little fat guy now he's running around at Warp
Speed and he even war danced at me the other day when I took him out to
play in the dirt in the front yard.  He's even acting like our other
ferrets he's hardly sleeping in his tent anymore preferring to find a
sleeping/hiding spot outside of my Mom's room and he's even got the 10
foot dash down I clocked him doing the dash up the hall in 4.2 seconds!
and at the end he war danced at me I think he wanted to go out and war
dance at someone else.

two things about him stay the same when he wants down he wines and cutes
me and he still likes to be held he will even sleep on his back and when
he does that he holds his snout that is so cute.

Well everyone and Chris my advice if you can foster with intent to adopt
PLEASE DO those kids need us soft hearted hoomins as much as we need
them.

Sincerely
Bubba, Shadow, Frankie Da Rat.