From:
"Regina J. Hart" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Sep 1996 13:21:23 -0400
Hi everybody!

PALEFACE
Thank you, Dr. Williams, for responding to me about Paleface.  (Sorry for
the slow response; I was far behind in my reading.) Yes, my poor little boy
has really been through alot.  I wish I could just be sure that he is
healthy.  Towards the end of the two-week treatment with Biaxin and Amoxy,
his activity level _noticably_ improved and his stools improved moderately
as well.  Within three to four days after I stopped treatment, his activity
levels and stool declined again to where they had been before I ever started
treatment.  Was two weeks too short of a treatment period?  Or is this a
problem that I just can't expect to go away?  This seems to be a recurring
theme.  He usually appears to be improving right at the end of treatment and
for a few days thereafter, and then declines shortly after stopping
treatment.  Please let me know if you need me to reiterate symptoms, etc.  I
don't want to bore everyone (again!).  Oh, by the way, I knew that the
helicobacter was a bacteria not a virus.  : ) Silly me, I know you can't
treat a virus with antibiotics.  Temporary lapse of sanity!

WEASEL MASSAGE
Speaking of scratching and wuzzying our weasels, Paleface has always loved
to roll around on his back in my wicker laundry basket.  He is sooo cute
when he wiggles around scratching his back.  He'll pull his little hands
over his head and rub his face.  Sometimes, just when he is stretching to
climb out of the basket, he'll sliiiide slowly back down into the basket and
start all over again.  Too cute!  (Then again, he too will sleep sometimes
with his little pink tongue just barely sticking out.  Gads, that's just so
precious!)

Gunnar and Daniel, my bouncing baby boys, just adore having their shoulders
rubbed.  Directions: Sit weasel upright on your lap, facing away from you.
Grasp weasel firmly around thorax, thumbs on back, fingers wrapped under
arms in front.  Rub thumbs with an alternating motion on shoulder blades.
Watch as weasel becomes blissfully relaxed.

Have you hugged your furry children today?
Gina and her guys: Paleface (Bean), Gunnar (Goose), and Daniel (Spikey);
loving babysitter for the girls: Harriet (Hawwiet) and Wienerbutt (Weenie)