Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 21:04:52 EST
Please only contact www.GCFA.com for the EAster Baskets.  Sorry for the
change from this morning.  My plans changed.  The resale shop for Save A
Pet in Skokie, Ill. ended up being today, and Kays Animal Shelter will be
my stop on Friday.  So the Easter ceramic cats and dogs, stuffed pastel
Easter bunnies, and Easter Baskets I have here went to Save A Pet today.
Good thing.  They had only 2 stuffed bunnies.  Everything else was heavy
winter clothes and Christmas stuff, and nothing was selling.  We
redecorated, and 2 people purchased 2 of my baskets before I left the
store.

Greater Chicago Ferret Association has the rest of the ones I made.
Please be sure to contact them.  They need our support BADLY.  They took
a heavy and significant hit this weekend.  www.GCFA.com

Lisette