From:
Alicia Drakiotes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 May 2012 07:04:58 -0400
Dear FML readers,

We received this information via email from Jeff. He is looking for
a home for his 2 ferrets due to work changes.

Please contact him directly!

Thanks!

Hi

I own 2 lovable, healthy, gentle, paper trained ferrets, male and
female, 2 and 3 years old purchased at the Concord Humane Society
and Petco.

I have an employment opportunity requiring 100% travel. Unfortunately
I need to find a quick adoption solution for my 2 ferrets but I know
of no one willing to adopt. Can you please advise? They have a Ferret
Nation Cage, play pool, toys, blankets and Marshalls Food.

I am searching for a healthy, caring and safe environment for 2 young,
healthy, gentle, paper trained ferrets, male and female. I have an
employment opportunity requiring 100% travel. Unfortunately I need to
find a quick adoption solution for my 2 lovable ferrets but I know of
no one ready to adopt.

Both are current with rabies shots. They have a large Ferret Nation
Cage, play pool, large and small travel crate, squeaky toys, blankets
and two months supply of Marshall's ferret food, provided free of
charge to the right home. $1,000 value. []

'Hoo Hoo' the female is 3 years ago. I spotted her in a 'Pet of the
Week' newspaper article. Her real name is 'Baby' but in all the baby
talk I ended up calling her 'Hoo Hoo'. She was in the back room of the
NHSPCA all alone in a very small crate in a roomful of dogs and cats.
She was probably 6 months old at the time I purchased her and she had
no history other than having a blue tattoo on her ear which identified
her as having come from Marshal Farms, (Petco). I brought her home and
she's the sweetest. Baby is very low-maintenance, she sleeps 18-20
hours/day.

'Hoo' is a big baby and along with being a big baby there are 'Baby
Rules' me and Doodad learned to abide.

1.) All the squeaky toys belong to baby because only baby knows best
    where they all 'belong', (usually in or under the bed). Doodad
    has been breaking that rule lately.
2.) You can pet the baby but you can't kiss baby or she'll squirm
    away. (I break that rule a lot)
3.) You're not suppose to pick the baby up and hug the baby, baby
    is busy and will immediately realize that she has an urgent
    appointment to be somewhere else.
4.) Baby gets to bite Pa's bare feet
5.) To be determined

Doodad is 2 years old and was purchased at Petco so little Hoo could
have a friend during the day when no one was home. He was very small so
I called him Doodad. The first night I brought him home he climbed onto
my bed crying. I said "Doodad you can sleep on my pillow" and he did
and then he was home. They both like sleeping in the bed blankets.
Doodad is a full sized now and weighs twice as much as Baby. All they
have ever known is home and love.

Thank You

[]
Jeff Meuse
(207 809 0545) leave a callback number, I will return calls asap
603 434 5614