From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 08:36:09 -0500
I'm posting anonymously, which I don't normally do, because I know this
will be a bit volatile and I don't have time to deal with flames.

I went to the Warm Fuzzy show this weekend and was frankly disappointed.
The same few people won all the trophies-as if they were the favorites.  I
don't go for the trophies myself, but I spoke to several people who felt
some of the judges were not impartial.  What bothered me was there were two
kids in particular, one belonging to two of the judges, who were playing in
the ferret playpen rolling balls at the ferrets and trying to pick them all
up.  This particular child was even head-butting another child standing
outside the pen and almost stepped on one of my babies.  If people are
going to bring children to shows they should keep them under control.  To
these parents, and I know you read this, being a judge and /or exhibiting
does not give your children the right to run wild.

[SE]