From:
Karen Rochette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Dec 1998 21:18:04 EST
First off,I want to thank one and all who so quickly responded to my plea
for help.  You may very well have saved Not only our beloeved Spice,but All
of our wrecking crew.

Our so,ooo Precious Princess Neesa,
Our Stalwart,ever hungry for treats,Chips,
Our sleek,sweet gentle - hearted Lady Greta,
Our perky sweet little Cinnamon,Mom Terry's sweat-heart,
Our silent , valiant- hearted Spice,so timid,and yet so,Courageos,
Our,go gettum' Smokey,the Kid with all of the angles,
and lastly,but not forgotten,Never,Ever more;the Mom Terry's little
Sweet-Heart Shadow,and quick actin',jumpin' Kimba,who started it All ...

I have been in touch with both Drs. William,and Karen Purcell at last ...
It is equally Agreed,we ARE dealing with ECE ! ! !

Unfortunately,Spice is far too weak at this time to be taken to Dr. Purcell
for the blood work,however she Has No Doubts what so ever that we Are
dealing with ECE here .  Mass.  can now also be added to the list of those
states aflicted with this Terrible disease!

What Bright News there is,is that Spice is Starting to eat his dried
Kibbles ...  Yeah ha ---aaaa!  !  !

He is willingly takin his duck soup,he's up to 2.25 tablespoons per
sitting!  He's back to coming out for small visits,anout 15-20 min.  He's
playing a little.

The Bad News is that we're starting to get the first hints that 2 possibly
3 of the others are now aflicted with ECE !  !  !

Princess Neesa,is eating still,but not really playing,she is spending more
time abed,sleeping .  .  .

Chips is also under the weather,sleeping ,not eating his kibbles,but his
taking his duck soup !  !  !

Smokey our mischief maker isn't that mischieveous,he also doesn't seem to
be eating his dry Kibbles,and is fighting over taking the duck soup;we have
to Force feed.  So far,only Chips has Lost weight,but Not a whole lot !!!!

All are getting duck soup,pepto bismal,and oedialyte in their water.  Their
stools are lookin better,but Not quite Perfect.  We're waiting ... and
holding our own,Please keep the good thoughts coming,as I type,we've only
just left their room,all are abed sleeping ...

We are appreciate your thoughts and prayers.

Lots of dooks and furry wet kisses to all,and when you hug your furry
Bandits,give um' an Extra one for all of us here!  !