From:
Barbara Clay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2013 16:29:09 -0800
$800!!! ....EIGHT HUNDRED DOLLARS!!!! SERIOUS CHA CHING!!!!!.........
and growing!

That is the amount of Rocky's 50:50 pot as of 6:30p Thurs Jan
31st!!!!!!

A $10 DONATION TO ROCKY'S will give you 3 ticket entries into the
exciting fundraiser. You can purchase as many $10 increments as your
heart desires!

The winner will receive 50% of all proceeds from this specific donation
request. Seriously, who couldn't use some extra cha ching this time of
year?!!!!

You can Paypal at [log in to unmask] or send a check or MO made out
to "Rocky's Ferret Rescue and Shelter" to 832C Falls Rd., Parkton, MD
21120. At this time if mailing a check, please pm or email Barb Clay
and tell her so (that's me), and I will make sure that your number of
tickets are entered, since the mail will delay my receiving your check.

When using PayPal be sure to enter it as a 'DONATION', or it will have
to be refused.

As soon as I receive your DONATION I will send you the number of your
tickets.

YOU CAN PURCHASE TICKETS UP UNTIL FRI EVENING FEB 1st AT MIDNITE. At
that time I will close this raffle out, and a non-involved person
will randomly draw a single ticket from the entire lot that have been
purchased and I'll then post the winner on Rocky's FB page, and
everywhere else, if I can remember where and who I spammed on this
effort : )

Thank you all so much for the support!!! Let's put it over $1,000 by
Fri evening, Feb 1st at midnite!!!

Affectionately,
Barb Clay
Dir of Shelter Affairs