From:
"Stephanie Sheme - Ferrets Etc." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Dec 1995 17:26:51 -0500
Another update to all who have been following my bad vet.  saga.  I recieved
a call from one of the other technicians who still works their, she had
thoguht I was nuts to turn in a veterinarian, but now her and two of the
other techs can not take the animal abuse and deaths and are turning him in.
They got all the info.  on how to go about it.  Hope the state takes action
soon, especially with more complaints.

Merry Christams to all of you and your fuzzies, from all of us at Ferrets
Etc.