From:
Mary McCarthy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Nov 2009 19:20:10 +0000
More jokes fromm Bob Church, don't want you lot to miss out on the
suffering LOL

Do you know why ferrets never go to jail? Because they can weasel out
of everything.

Did you hear about the gentle, pacifist ferret protected by a fairy
godmother? She is overly protective and not afraid to use her wand.
So, the only thing we have to fear is ferret's elf.

How can you tell the difference between a ferret, a weasel, and a
stoat? A weasel is weaselly recognized, a stoat is stoatally different,
and a ferret is hiding behind a mask.

Did you hear about the albino ferret that thought it was a sable mitt?
It was just a pigment of its imagination

You should always cut your ferret's fingernails be-claws they can get
out of hand and you might get nailed.

Sampson is a light cinnamon ferret that is quite handy to have around.
You might say he is amberdextrous.

Have you noticed that a ferret without it's anal glands always gets
into scentless trouble?

Rummy, a rather intelligent ferret, stole my breakfast today. Yes, she
poached my eggs.

My ferret Kahlœa is quite the thief, proving that what you seize is
what you get.

I saw my ferret Caesar looking out the sliding glass window. He kept
looking with interest, cringing, and looking and cringing over and
over. I understood once I glanced out the window. He was watching a
squirrel chewing his nuts.

My ferret Clyde loves boiled shrimp to the point of being shellfish

My ferret Caesar loves chicken, loves beef, loves pork, and loves
rabbit, but he has a loathe of bread.

My ferret Sampson kept stealing smoked salmon from my table, so I had
to lox it away.

Kahlua, a small sable ferret, sneaked up on the table and crawled into
a half-empty jelly jar. Boy, was she in a jam!

My ferret Clyde boasts he could eat an entire rabbit, but I find that
hard to swallow.

Sampson the ferret loves eggs in the morning, but he is very
particular. He thinks boiled eggs are hard to beat.

When my ferret Caesar rapidly digs a hole, he is going full bore.

You can stop a ferret from chewing on electrical cords by wrapping it
with aluminum because it foils their plans.

I had to take my ferret Clyde to a clockmaker to remove his ticks.

My ferret Rummy wanted out of the house, so she climbed the drapes and
leapt for the door knob. Luckily for me all that happened was she flew
off the handle.

Mary
http://www.bristolferretclub.btik.com