From:
Susie Eslinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Aug 1999 10:08:52 -0500
I am having a problem with my new baby.  She always bites us, very hard,
when we let her out of the cage to play.  We got her and her "sister" the
same time, from the same breeder and she ALWAYS bites us.  Hershey, the
sister, is the nicest ferret and Kodiak is a terror!!!  My other 2 babies,
ages 3-4, aren't biters either, and never had a problem with that, until
now!  We have tried gagging her and plunking the nose and even yelling
"no", but that only encourages her to bite harder.

What should I do???!!!!!

Thanks....Susie