From:
Cathy Harper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Dec 2005 22:25:08 EST
Wishing A great Holidays To All

We Here at Southeastern Michigan Ferret Rescue
Want to thank all the secret santas for smitty& brownie that went to the
bridge- poohbear - angel clyde -the quincy furkids -stormy Bo -aka Silver
boy

They all really like their goodies ..Their really are Santa out their
that make the holidays so GREAT for these little furkids ..  and also
thanks to kris for making the santa tree for all the shelter / rescue
ferrets ..

so we here at southeastern michigan ferret rescue say thank you ...
And A HAPPY NEW YEAR