From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 1993 20:14:01 -0500
Ok, I need another consultation from you ferret experts out here (and maybe
with a psychiatrist too? lol):

First of all, if I clean the litter box more often, will Punk quit
pooping outside along the edges of it?

Secondly, I got ANOTHER ferret tonight...a sable neutered, descented male,
about 14 weeks they tell me at the pet store.  He is NOT from Marshall
farms, but from another ferret farm in NY.  His name is Rock.  Now I have
Punk and Rock.  Punk Ferret Rock!

Well....he and Punk had quite the wrestling match for a good part of the
night, especially when they were in their pen together..there was a lot of
whining going on, but they didn't appear to be damaging each other.  Rock is
quite a bit bigger than Punk, but Punk seemed to hold his own.  However, as
I write this, the little guy is out like a light, and Rock is still quite
awake.

It worried me a little because when I was holding Punk, he whined a little
now and then, though I couldn't see any injuries.

Rock does not seem quite as docile as he was last night when I was cuddling
him at the store.  I wasn't going to get him, but like someone else (only
his wife talked him back down from his infatuation!!) I couldn't stop
thinking about how sweet he was, and how nice it probably would be for Punk
to have a companion.  I sure hope it works out.

Any advice regarding the roomies?  How rough is too rough?  Also, if I have
two guys, will they ignore me now that they have each other?

Thanks!!!!

Tracy