Date:
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 12:33:03 -0800
What a sad day at my friend Millie's.  Her first ferret Sassy passed away
after surgery.  We had no reason to think that she wouldn't make it.
Millie had prepared a beautiful little gravesite for Sassy.  One that i
will model my own after.  A little green garden fence framed her grave.
Rainbows hung from the fence behind.  A beautiful little stone bearing
the words "Love blooms here".  Silk flowers were placed in the ground next
to her stone.  It was the sweetest goodbye I have ever seen.  Tears flowed
as Millie read the following goodbye I wrote for Sassy:

A Tribute to Sassy

We stand here neath the sky above,
To lay to rest our Sassy love.

You passed away without a peep,
No fear, no pain, .. forever sleep.

My fuzzy first, my ferret friend,
We shared a love that knows no end.

That love will pass unto that plane,
Till we meet at The Bridge again.

Until that day, you must know,
That we still love and miss you so.

And when you feel you re being snuggled tight.
It s your mommy kissing you goodnight.

Sandee please welcome Sassy to the bridge for Millie.