From:
Lisa Weisensale <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Apr 2001 22:06:52 EDT
Hello everyone!

Cota, my male 4-5 year old, is going through his yearly seasonal "change".
He is disinterested in everything, slugish, acting weird and moody!
Doesn't want to play, just wants to lay around and not sleep.  His appetite
is fine.  Please, guys, help me with some hints, or tips or something to
perk him up and get back to normal.  What is the usual timer period for
this?  There has to be something I can do?

Thanks in advance,
Lisa