From:
Sarah Branham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Jul 2000 02:22:22 EDT
Hello everyone...
I been soooooo bad hehe.  I couldn't help myself, but I know that the 3rd
thursday of every month my fave petshop gets in their shipment of ferrets
hehe.  Sooooo I always go in to oooo and aaaahhh and drool over the babies.

WELL...
They had the MOST adorable little Cinnamon GIRL which i've been looking
for because the boys have formed a "No Girls Allowed Club" against Ginger.
So..needless to say...I now have a little girl (no name yet) to play with
Max and Moritz, and Ginger.  She's soooooo tiny though (half the size of
my hand) that the playing will have to wait.  I can tell you though, I'm
sure she could hold her own..she clamped down on my hand today and it took
me about 2 minutes to get her off!  I even sprayed bitter apple on my
other finger and rubbed it on her gums, and she STILL didn't let go for
another 10 seconds or so!!!  She's also a feisty one hehe.  And she knows
those tender spots too.  But...she's still a dollbayby.  hehe

-Sarah and the growing bugga-boo crew