From:
cynthia jennerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 12:26:16 -0800
Hello again,

Ok, I've had ferrets for a few years now and have had no serious medical
problems, but this morning I noticed that someone missed the litterbox,
not unsual, but when I cleaned it up it was bright green and liquidy.
I'm currently isolating them to figure out who it is, but I don't know if
it's ECE or if it could be something else.

Is ECE only a comunicable disease or can they get it another way?  I
haven't had contact with another ferret (besides my own) in about 3-4
weeks, and that was my friend's pet, not a pet store baby.

Thanks for any advice or info.  I can get.  It'd be greatly appreciated.

Cynthia

Tifa-"The sun is out, let's give her kisses so she'll wake up.  I don't
care that it's 7am."

Padme-"The way she rearranged I and only I can now get out of the room!!!"

Selphie-"Just call me Sharky, CHOMP!"

Jewel-"Hey!  I jumped out the window once, I'm going to get out of the
room too, Padme."

Waffle-"Doot, doot, doo, Hey guys, what's up?  Any treats yet?"

Eggo-"I'm a little old for all this nonsense, now, you said you found a
way out?"