From:
Angela Peneschi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 20:23:55 EST
(This forwarded note Don Loesch <[log in to unmask]>)

Hey everyone,

I'll spare you all the details, what it comes down to is.....me and the
fiance have called it quits.  She does not want Razzle and Scooter,
BUT.....the new place I am moving into, the landlord did not sound to
thrilled about ferrets in the house.

I am lookinf for anyone in the NY, NJ area that will give these guys a good
home.  So if anyone is interested please email me off the list so we dont
use up the bandwidth.

I want these guys to go to a good caring home, maybe the landlord will
change his mind.  I even offered to pay more rent a month so i can keep
these guys.

Thats it, so if anyone can help, please email me.

Thanks,
Don, Razzle and Scooter
And Star the fluffy mushy cat