From:
"Elwin L. Bullard II" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jul 1997 00:12:32 -0500
>From:    Susie Sherman <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Swimming in the pool
>I regularly take my ferrets in the pool with me and I haven't seen any
>problems from the chlorine in the pool.  I have always been more concerned
>with them getting water in their ears but they do very well at keeping
>their head out of the water so that hasn't been a problem either.

All tree of my girls swim like champs, but they all hate water.  With the
hot weather lately I take them into the pool to cool off.  While they
immediately try to get out of the water they act cooler when they get back
into the house.

I keep hoping that if we keep up the swims they will eventually like it.

ed