From:
The Nelsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jun 2000 07:11:29 -0700
Hello-

I am new to this list and have been reading for about 2 weeks now.  I keep
reading about "Duck Soup".  This is probably a very common question, and
the answer can be emailed to me direct ([log in to unmask]) if you
like, so it isn't resposted.  But what is it, and what does it consist of?
Is this something for convalescing ferrets?

We took in a ferret that wasn't wanted and we are reading and learning
fast.  He is about 2, (so they say) and was very thin.  He is now heavier
and his coat is softer.  He does walk a bit funny and his hindquarters are
thinner than my friends.  He doesn't seem to be in any pain, and when the
vet checked him over, he was satisfied that the ferret was healthy.
Interesting how they will make you do what ever they want.  Sort of a
mental telepathy thing.....*wink*

Cyndy