From:
Emily Topp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Aug 1999 19:56:58 +0000
Just wanted to share a bizarre incident that happened this past Monday...
Our fragile rescue girl, Monkey was asleep in her sleep sack..the other
ferts were on top of the sack, apparently cutting off the air supply...
When Rob found her, she had stopped breathing and her heart had also
stopped - SHE WAS COMPLETELY DEAD!

Ten minutes later, after massaging her to get the blood going again and
blowing gently into her nose in some strange form of ferret CPR, she woke
up!

Now she's completely fine and running around with the other girls playing!
However, we've noticed utensils and other objects levitating in the air
lately, maybe she acquired some strange powers on the other side?  (just
kidding about that last part)

Very strange......