Date:
Mon, 4 Aug 2008 16:19:50 EDT
Lately it seems like all my son or I do is write these sad things......
and so here I am once again, to let you know that our vet called to
tell us our precious Bear-Bear crossed the Bridge last night........he
was such a beautiful big boy, loved everyone and everything, especially
his little brother Dude.........I know he didn't want to leave but he
was a very sick little boy and I guess he had done all he was put on
this earth to do.....give unconditional and unending love, joy and
kisses......each time one crosses the bridge they take a little piece
of our hearts with them......we never knew when we started taking in
these awesome little creatures that over the years we were in for the
ride of our lives........and thru all the heartache of doing all you
can to save them and then losing them in the end , I can't imagine not
ever having done it.......the joy they have brought is unimaginable to
those not owned by fuzzy little hearts......

I hope the Bridge Greeters will recognize Bear-Bear from his camo
backpack packed with a soft, snuggly blue blankie, a picture of his
little brother Dude and a secret horde of Cherrios.....which he will
share if asked nicely........he may be a little afraid because we
didn't get to kiss him goodbye and explain to him that he would be with
all his brothers and sisters, so please make sure he finds his way to
them......and let him know how much is daddy, grandma, brothers and
sisters love and miss him and send him hugs and kisses.

In our hearts forever,
Daddy, Grandma, Dude, No, Joe, Nouters, Fergie, Daisy Bug, Lily Bug,
Piper, Cocoa, Weenie Chunks, Pandy and Picture......