From:
Newgroup <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Oct 2005 21:41:19 -0500
I just want to see if anyone else has had this experience.  Bebe has a
rather large, soft lump on her tail.  I took her in and the doctor wants
to remove her tail jus above the thing.  I asked if there was anyway
around that, remove just the lump or leave it there, but he felt surgery
was the better option.  She is seven so I am a little worried.  Anyone
else have a fuzzy get one of these and what did you do?

James & Family
Loving:  Bebe, Fred & Max
Missing: Wheezer, Pym, Rikki, Jako & Riley

"We recite the names, lest we forget"
Moru, Sage Ferretus