From:
Tara Radford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Jul 2009 23:54:32 +0000
Whoohoo!!!! Leave it to April big ole name! She would never hear of
ferrets going hungry for ANY reason!!!! So as you probably have
guessed, April has once again opened her heart and donated...well let's
just say..."plenty of food" to not just Alicia but another Shelter as
well!!! What a girl!!!!! (If I wasn't straight I'd marry her myself,
haha!!! ) thank God!!

I can't thank you enough April and Totally Ferret!!! You remind me of
MIghty Mouse!! "here I come to save the day....Totally Ferrets is on
their way!!" lalala..... Haha!

I just know there are many of you who understand what Vet bills can do,
so I'm hoping now that the ferrets have been fed, your food donations
can be transferred to her very high Vet bill......you have no idea how
thankful Alicia is for all the support out there! Remember too she is
501(C)3 so she would be more than happy to write you a receipt for any
donations!!!!! ;)
Park Place Vet Hospital
RT 32.
Keene, New Hampshire 03431
603-357-4049
Acct 706 Ferret Wise Shelter.......

So please, keep those dollars coming....same way...just call the vet
and you can give them your debit or credit card number and they will
apply it to her account. If you would like a receipt for tax purposes
you then call Alicia at 603-876-4975 and she will mail one out! Its
very easy and relatively painless......;)

thanks everyone soo much!!! I hope you are all supporting Totally
Ferret and feeding your ferrets the one and only perfect ferret food
(don't start you barf people! Hahaha) on the market made for ferrets
by ferrets!! (Isabella Gucci ferret is head of production now, please
don't tell anyone, especially April ;)

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and your fuzzies are all healthy
and happy!

Love,hugs,and HUGE Thank yous!!!

Xoxoxo Tara (and of coarse, Alicia and her ferrets;)