From:
"Bill Gruber, FML moderator" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 01:47:57 EDT
Normally when the FML is sent out I get twenty or so errors about a minute
later.  That's because some people have "full mailboxes" or changed their
e-mail address and didn't tell me, or perhaps the net is having a bad hair
day.  (I subtract 1.5 percent from the subscriber count to account for
these things in case anyone is curious.)

Anyhow, this time the errors trickled in all day.  In fact, I just got one
a few minutes ago.  And several people have written to request an extra
copy be sent since they didn't receive the "regular" one.

This tells me there has been a delay somewhere along the line (and looking
over the systems here, I do think the major delay was at CUNY, but it's OK
now).

Probably accounts for the extremely light issue tonight.  At least it was
an easy one to put together.

Bill