From:
"Michelle P." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 1994 18:08:12 -0500
Hi all,
  As promised here is the conclusion to "Robin Furo Hood and his merry
Masketeer's".........."The Rescue?"
When we left off the Evil "Sheriff of Nothing But Spam" had been defeated,
and all were rejoicing in the victory, Robin was then off to rescue Mhink
Marion.
without Furo ado,.. the conclusion.......

It was now safe to rescue his beloved Mhink Marion, the sheriff had been
defeated, and was being held captive by the Merry ones.
Robin ran back to the tower, all his thoughts were of his sweetheart. The
look of her face, the way she will hug him when he sets her free, the light
in her eyes when he tells her he loves her, Ohh, what a joyous day! His heart
was beating wildly in the throws of these loving thoughts.
Robin reached the tower, to the right of the tower was a great mound,
He began climbing this large soft tasteless marshmellow that was covered with
sleeping stuffing. What a strange thing, what could this be for? he wondered
as he watched for signs of danger.
He finally reached the top of mound and could see from here the cage apon the
tower. So close but so far.
Robin had no choice, He summonded up all his strength and courage, took
several deep breaths, swallowed hard and took the death defying leap.
 Through the air he soared, bridging the space between the mound and the
cage. And with a hard slam against the bars he Franticly grasped at them, He
had made it.
He weaseled his way around the small ledge to the front of the cage,
And Oh there she was. His sweetest of memories, his reason for life,
All his dreams and hopes wrapped in love for Mhink Marion.
With his heart in his throat he managed to open the cage...
And out she came, screaming at him "Get out of here, what do you think you
are doing, Out out!!
With bewildered eyes he looked at her, For all he had gone through to get to
her? All his hopes, dreams, Why?
She noticed the hurt expression and her look softened a bit, and she gave him
a nuzzle and a warm "Mucka Mucka".
Mhink Marion moved away a little and behind her curled up in peaceful slumber
was 4 newborn babies.
With wide eyes Robin looked on in amazement. He finally understood,  she
wasn't being held captive, the chirping noises, it all made sense.  And today
he was the proudest of Merry masketeer's.

That night at sheepwool forest, such merry making had never before taken
place for such a joyous occasion.
When all were old enough, Mhink Marion and Robins 3 Son's and Daughter joined
him, And they all lived happily ever after.

When I got home tonight I went into the Ferret room and they all awoke. with
sleepy eyes they looked up at me. "What could a ferret possibly dream about?
Toys? Food? Who knows"
I called my cat "Sheriff" for his dinner.  He came hesitantly, casting
glances behind him to the ferret room. Silliest Cat you'd ever want to meet,
Actually kinda strange, and picky, all he wants to eat is Spam, Go Figure!

Hope all have enjoyed the story.
Michelle and The MASKeteer's:-)