From:
daniel pelletier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 05:51:09 -0500
hello everyone!

hope your fuzzies and yourself are doing fine...and to those who are not, I
hope they get better real quick.

now for my question...is anyone here selling a cage, preferably a 3 storrey
collapsable cage in good shape?  Because i am looking to buy one, but if it
can help someone raise a bit of money in order to buy a new one, or just
because if want to sell it, i can buy it.  i don't need all the accessories
that go with it, because i have all that.

i am willing to pay for it, unless you really want to give it away (yah
right !) , and i am also willing to pay shipping if the cage is
collapsable.  Or if you know someone who is salling a cage, please give
them my e-mail address and tell them to write to me.  Also, if you're in
canada, it would really save me money on shipping, because i live in
ottawa...

so thanks in advance
daniel pelletier