From:
April Cechak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 23:44:42 EDT
>Ya know people... it was only a question ..  I honestly didn't know..
>I ALSO didn't mean to open a can of worms here..  I can see why so many
>emailed me offline ..
>
>Also for the record... I was not bashing Marshall Farms..  I was asked
>the question ..  and I didn't know the answer..  So I passed the question
>along..  to people I figured would know ..
>
>I guess one would consider it a sad but good truth ..  I have started to
>read what they do to the ferrets during some testing and had to stop ...
>not for me ...

Hi Randy,

I have never posted here, but good for you for asking those questions.
No, you did not bash them, and you have every right to ask questions of
a breeder whom you may or may not buy from.

There is a difference between spreading propaganda about MF, and asking a
simple question.  There is nothing wrong with deciding that MF is not the
breeder for you based on questions you have asked from people you have
decided may have good input.

For myself, I have asked Mf reps myself questions that I have had.  I do
not agree with everything they say, but they have been friendly and
helpful.

Please when someone asks a question do not attack them or the question.
When I have asked MF directly they are more than happy to answer my
questions.  That doesn't mean that I am going to buy a ferret from them,
it just means that it is possible for people to communicate different
ideas without being so aggressive and confrontational.

I have learned a lot here.  I think we have a lot to learn from each other.
Please give your opinions as opinions, and respect the fact that most
people are intelligent enough to decide for themselves.

It is possible to educate and debate without bickering if we respect one
another,'

Peace.

Another April