From:
Tim & Cheryl Bates <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 May 2010 09:20:38 EDT
Hi all I hope this finds everyone doing well, we are all fine here.
I apologize for not letting anyone know sooner as our Warehouse in
Nashville was not so lucky I have been working about 12 hr. days and
today I am getting to sit and read my mail .. I do really appreciate
everyones thoughts and prayers and Sandi please mail me and I will send
you my phone # it is A mess in Tennessee but with God and each other
we will all be fine , Please Hug your kids for us and to all the Moms
HAPPPY MOTHERS DAY ...

Thank Yall so much for all yor careing ..
Tim ..
Colesferry Ferrett Home .

For each of us,our test will come,Our trial will leave us devastated .
But in the subsquent silence,we will have the chance to hear God .. .
By my Uncle Ronnie Blevins .