From:
Marla Wadsworth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Dec 2002 19:57:48 -0500
I just wanted to send my best wishes for a Merry Christmas and a Happy
New Year to all of my family here on the FML.  You are a very warm and
wonderful bunch of people and I am grateful to all of you for the support
you have showed me this year.  My prayers go out to all of you with sick
babies or babies who have gone to the bridge and I know this has been a
bad year for so many.  Less than five years ago I would have never
thought I would be joining ferret loves from all over the world but it
has been a gratifying experience and one I will never relinguish for
anything.  Everyone have a happy and above all safe holiday season...

Dooks, love, and a very Merry Christmas to all...
Marla and her gang missing Bandit and Nat at the bridge