From:
Lisa Olscamp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 10:25:09 -0700
I regret that I did not respond to the person with the MF guarantee
question on here as well as to her personally.  The post today about
killing a deaf ferret was so untrue.  I have sitting next to me a little
deaf MF girl that I just went through the same thing with.  MF refunded my
purchase price and allowed me to keep her!  We feel she is very lucky to
have come into our home with some very understanding and loving ferret
folks and not some newbie at the pet store.  MF was very cooperative and
sent me a check as soon as I sent them the required information.

I provided the person with the original post all of the contact information
of the person I worked with at MF.  MF gives you the option of keeping the
ferret as they know how we all become attached to them!

Lisa Olscamp