Date:
Sun, 16 Nov 2003 08:34:34 -0500
I have decided on a name for my new Butterscotch baby, her name is
Minuet.  We call her Mini for short.

She is using the litter box without fail.  When she is playing outside
the cage, she has me trained to know when to put her into her litter box.
To date we have not had an accident (knock-wood).  Her poo looks great.
We pet owners get so obsessed with their poo, don't we?  (lol).

I think she will eventually become a shoulder riding ferret.  She loves
climbing on daddies shoulder, and kissing my neck & ears.  She also
enjoys riding in her carrying pouch.

I'm calling her "pediatrician" tomorrow to make her first wellness
check-up.  I need to find out when he wants to schedule her shots.  I
don't think she is much older than 6-7 weeks.

Brian.