From:
"Woodward, Ross" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jun 1998 14:44:00 +1000
Just a update on my ferret, who broke her jaw on 10/5/98 (or 5/10/98 for the
funny Americans).  After the initial operation when she wasn't feeling very
well, we noticed her jaw was crooked.  So we took her back and the vet
re-wired it.  The next day she was back to her happy self, still a bit
quiter than normal, but eating and running around.  Today, she is back to
normal (or as normal as a ferret can be)

She goes back to the vet to get the wire out about the end of this month.

Ross