From:
"Michelle Z. Matta" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 1995 13:52:32 -0400
I've got to add 2 (maybe 3) of our 5 LOVE pasta.  Especially the sauce.
There's no way to peacefully eat our rigatoni dinner in our place.  They've
got a nose for the stuff that will wake them out of a deep sleep.  I'm
serious!  Once, when I got home from food shopping, I put all the bags on the
floor and was emptying them one by one.  I'm used to the ferrets crawling
through the bags and didn't pay much attention to them this time.  That is,
until I noticed dried rigatoni noodles scattored all over the dining room and
living room!  They had noodles stashed everywhere - all of them half bitten
into.  That's really the only table food they act that way with.  They've
inherrited their mother's Italian genes.

Mish, Kenny & the 5 Pasta Loving Girls...