From:
April Armstrong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jul 2002 23:33:57 -0400
Hi.  A client of mine rescued a ferret from a street in Worcester, MA.
If you have lost a ferret in the Worcester, MA area, please contact me to
describe, etc.  Rest assured ferret has had a PE at my ferret-knowledgable
hospital and is being taken care of by someone who already loves the
ferret and has two others-quarantined at the moment), but would like to
find its rightful owner if it was not just abandoned (which has also
happened three times at our practice in the last four weeks).

-April Armstrong
508-721-1259