From:
"Mary L. McCarty" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 1997 10:24:59 -0500
I will be attending the AFA Ferret Show in Frederick, MD on December 13th
and wanted to let any interested parties know that I will be showing a pair
of shelter ferrets that need a good home.

Fidget is a chocolate MF neutered male, 1 1/2 yrs old, 2 lbs 10 oz and
fully up to date on all shots. He will be entered in the chocolate ring, so
you may get a winner, folks!

Rowdy is a black sable, breeder unknown, neutered male, 14 months old, 2 lb
10 oz and also up to date on all shots.  He will be in the black sable and
shelter rings.

For more information on these two cuties, please email me privately.  Hope
to see you all there!

P.S. Mouse is going in for adrenal surgery Friday morning, so please keep
her in your thoughts and prayers!

Mary and the gang....

Mary McCarty
Pennsylvania Ferret Rescue Association
Co-Director, Centre County Branch
http://home.sprynet.com/sprynet/ferretlady

Fatso, Skinny, Maggie, Sweet Pea & foster ferrets:
Spigot, Mouse (Ferret Formerly Known as Pooter), Pebbles, Weezer, Rowdy &
Fidget!

....also....Bubba & Bruiser...two puppies who love ferrets!

In remembrance of Bear, gone to the Rainbow Bridge on June 28 1997