Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2007 03:18:20 -0700
There is nothing I would not love more than to come to Tenn. from Texas
and report storms. Especially Cat. 5 Down Storms.

Unfortunately I think the "other" Bermuda Triangle is right around your
house. Remeber, I "lost" one of my tire bolts (or whatever hods the
tire on) and if Renee is "loosing" stuff too, I am afraid of what might
get left behind :D hehe

I would NOT wnat to "loose" my new little girl Sophie, who I JUST got 4
weeks ago :)

http://s229.photobucket.com/albums/ee97/sophie_b_sharp/

Enjoy :)

Hugs,
Staci

[Moderator's note: The above album is empty as I type this, but one or
more sub-albums exist which mention Sophie. BIG]