From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Nov 1994 18:33:24 -0500
To Rebecca re: water--
I have also had problems with water bottles, so in addition I use clip on
plastic dishes (they come with cat carriers, though the pet supply store I go
to has a whole bin of them.)

Re: sending Chris photos--
I think that's a nice idea, too--Chris, do you want a bunch of photos coming
your way? If so, what's your address? (and don't forget it's a 40 cent stamp to
Canada, anyone mailing from the US!)

Tail Wagging--
Ok, I finally saw it--tail wagging, no doubt about it! One of my cats was
minding her own business, eating a dish of leftover spaghetti and cottage
cheese the other day.  Ralph (small moose) walked over, saw what she was
eating, decided he wanted some, and started waving his tail back and forth like
mad. I believe this can be roughly translated as: "Oh boy, spaghetti! Move over
and let me have some!" (So I gave each of them their own dish.)

--Ronnie (Cinderella, Norm & Ralph's mom)